- Playability: The VCORE Pro 100 is a great option for the Advanced player who wants to hit a more precise ball.
- String pattern: Wider Cross-Strings (Open 16×19 string pattern) for added Spin and Speed.
- Specifications: Material – HM Graphite | Weight (Unstrung) – 300 grams | String Pattern – 16/19 | Head size – 645 sq.cm. | Balance – 320 mm | Length – 685 mm / 27 in | Grip Size – 4 3/8 | Beam – 24/25/22 mm | String Tension – 45-60 lbs | Playing Level – Advanced | Ideal for – Tournament Players.
- ISOMETRIC: The ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRIC delivers greater control without sacrificing power.
- Aero Fin Technology: Improved Maneuvering Aerodynamic fins that were featured in the VCORE SV have also been upgraded and positioned towards the bottom of the VCORE’s frame. The new Aero Fins are strategically carved out sections that allow for improved maneuverability.
- Aero Trench: Reduced Drag To achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potential, the new Aero Trench reduces drag by uniquely hiding the grommets located at the top of the racquet frame.
- Liner Tech: For Maximum Spin Potential Newly engineered straight hole grommets allow more string movement on off-centered shots.
- Exclusive use of VDM: Vibration Dampening Mesh integrated around and between the grip. According to Yonex, this lowers unwanted vibrations by 30% compared to a conventional racquet.
Yonex VCORE 100 is a perfect tennis racquet for all-around tennis players seeking incredible spin and fast speed. VCORE 100 offers exceptional maneuverability and easy handling. Yonex 100 VCORE comes in an elegant tango red color scheme. Yonex VCORE is an advanced tennis racquet with high-tech features and sophisticated technologies.