USI Competition Kettlebell (CKB)
Competition Kettle bell (CKB):
While working out, you cannot miss out on the amazing changes that a kettlebell could bring to your life. Change your perspective now and tone up your body, increase resistance to injuries and condition your body fully. So what are you waiting for order USI’s kettlebells now and enjoy these benefits.
· Advantages: Develop strength and a wide range of body flexibility. Increases endurance. Off-centered weight of kettlebells increases core stabilization, agility and proprioception.
· Uses: Competition kettlebells can be used for a wide range of resistance-training exercises. They are great for training both indoor and outdoor.
They can be used for a wide range of exercises like swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups and snatches.
· Hollow core: USI’s kettlebell are made of steel and the hollow core ensures better balance during lifts unlike other competition bells with fillers that can rattle around while working out.
· No welding: No welding means no weak spots.
· Color coded: Each weight is colored coded for easy identification and as per international competition standards.
· Unpainted handle: USI’s kettlebells’ handles are left unpainted for better grip so that no slipup happens.
· Sizes: The competition kettlebells come in seven sizes 17 lbs (8kg), 26 lbs (12kg), 35 lbs (16kg), 44 lbs (20kg), 52 lbs (24kg), 61 lbs (28kg) and 70 lbs (32kg)
Material: Steel construction with a hollow core and no welding ensures quality and long life